Wednesday, September 21, 2016

The Golden Rule has changed


HSBC has done an interesting survey lately, on How much Singapore parents willing to scarify to send their child to University



Parents are seeing that, University degree is a golden ticket to enable the kid to be successful in future. 

Globally, they are willing to forked out $15,623 yearly just for the children University fees. It's currently the third in the world. 

Is this Golden rule still hold true? 

"Go to school, study hard, and get good grades so you can get a secure, high-paying job with benefits—and your job will take care of you"

This is Industry Age thinking, In industry age, it's all about mass production, industrialization, whereby there are lots of labor works involved. Those who are able to graduate from University are highly respected and claimed to be able to have higher earning power. 

The Golden Rule has changed, we are no longer living in that era. We are now in Information Age. Thanks to the technology advancement, the world shrinks. 

Everything is globalized. Jobs are outsourced to cheaper locations easily, merger and acquisition happens just within few clicks, jobs can be automated instantly


You can see in major news headlines, highly trained professionals are out of job and it's getting harder to get back to workforce. 



Have you heard of ESBI? 4 ways to Produce Income

Picture courtesy of richdad.com

E - Employee

S - Self Employed

B - Business Owner 

I - Investor 

Which do you want to be? 

95% of wealth are at the Right hand side at Business and Investment, which gives Passive Income 

5% of wealth are at Left hand side at Employee and Self Employed, which gives Active Income

I used to be one of those who study hard, obtained my Asean Scholarship to study in NUS, going after Golden Rules. 

While I was chasing after corporate ladder, I have seen how retrenchments happen at many of my seniors while I was working in Investment banks.

Thankfully that I have decided to make a switch in my destiny. 

Given that I am going to work hard anywhere, why not I choose to work hard to build my Business System, to be Business Owner ?  

Given that I am going to work hard anywhere, why not I choose to work hard on Passive Income

Do you agree with me, you are architect of your life? 

If yes, click on below QR Code or whatsapp me at +65-90263064, to find out more how you can build your Business System too. 


The meaning of life is find your gift, the purpose of life is to give it away 

Have you found your gift?

Siew Choon
90263064

No comments:

Post a Comment