Saturday, September 24, 2016

Are you Director of your Life?

Life is short, do you make a promise to have a fulfilling life? We only have one shot at life, and you are the director of your life. 

How do you want to create your life script?

Most people chooses to be actor in other people's script, living on someone else's life. 

I love one of Steve Job's quotes 



In a recent popular discussion, about 7 top regrets of the dying and how we can use them to live a more fulfilling life. 

1. I wish I had lived my own life, rather than how society taught me to live. 

There are many things society teaches us about the stages of life. You go to school, get a good job, buy a house, get married, have kids.  

While this plan may work for some, it’s certainly not a one-size-fits-all plan. 

 A lot of people live a life they think should be living according to society, friends, or family and end up with the realization that it was not the life they WANTED to live.  


2.   I wish I discovered my purpose earlier.

The number of years you spend outside your purpose is the number of years you spend living another person’s life. 

Some people never discover their purpose in life while some do it late in the game.  

What is your life purpose? 



3.   I wish I had taken more risks.

A common regret for those who are dying of an illness or ailment. 

So many times, we take our body for granted and eat what we shouldn’t be eating, we don’t sleep as much as we should, we don’t exercise as often and in some cases, we work so hard, we forget to take a vacation.  

Life should be lived with a balance and nourishing yourself so you can live a long, healthy and happy life should be a top priority.

5.   I wish I’d allowed myself to love.

Studies have concluded that people who have friends and close relationships with their families are much happier with their lives. 
I am glad that I have many close friendship through my career in my journey. 
Family becomes closer with my personal growth, and have many new found friendship when we constantly able to add value to others. 

6.  I wish I had touched more lives and inspired more people

It is common for people who are dying to look back unhappy. 

The value of a life can be measured by the number of people it touches. 

Helping others not only benefits the person you’re helping but it benefits you inside as well.  

There’s a sense of fulfillment and satisfaction in doing for your fellow man that money just can’t buy.  

Live your life with intentions to help and inspire others to become better and in return, you’ll be better for it as well.

7.  I wish I had been a better partner or parent

People who are dying have regrets whenever they think about their families. 

Whether it be their mom, dad, siblings, spouses or children.  They think about the nice words they wish they would have said more often, feelings they wish they had expressed, times they wish they had spent and places they wish they could have gone with them. 

Source of article: http://www.lifehack.org/articles/communication/top-7-regrets-people-who-are-dying.html

I am blessed that I have found the gift in my life, my true purpose to purse Ultimate Freedom, to inspire others to dream more, to achieve more and to be Director of their life

What about you? 

Contact me at whatsapp if you would like pursue Ultimate Freedom, from good to great life. 

Cheers

The meaning of life is find your gift, the purpose of life is to give it away 

Have you found your gift?

Siew Choon
90263064


No comments:

Post a Comment